Emotional Transformation

Healing emotions is one of many things Cristine DIDN’T learn in Grad School

In fact she states that she only uses about 5% of what she was taught in formal university training. The other 95% has come through advanced

training through masters of transformation. Cristine has done her own work for over 30 years so she can lead her clients and students through

the most effective methods to the best possible outcomes. Some of the tools she uses are:

  • EMDR – Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing
  • Medical Meditation
  • Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
  • Subconscious Work

Cristine has written a book on Emotional Transformation that allows clients to learn and use techniques on their own, but it is certainly nice to have a guide.

You can Start Now to get the tools, guidance and learn the secrets that have taken experts like Cristine decades to discover and develop.

Add Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Phone: 435-915-6915
Fax: 435-226-4484
95 W. 100 S. Suite 386 in Logan
USA, UT 84321